Collider had the chance to caught up with Actress Lily Collins (Clary Fray) at WonderCon on March 30, 2013., to talk all things The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones.
Among the things discussed included the adaptation process, her being a fan of the books and her thoughts on the rough cut of the film that she’s seen.
Lily Collins Time Index:
- 0:25 – Lily Collins reveals what she would like to buy at WonderCon’s exhibition hall.
- 1:10 – Collins talks about things she learned during the production of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones and what advice she wishes she had known at the outset.
- 2:05 – Collins comments on being a fan of the books the film is based on and her initial expectations for the level of action and stuntwork for her character in the film.
- 3:15 – Collins has seen a rough cut of the film and talks about her reaction to it.
- 3:55 – Regarding director Harald Zwart, Collins talks about his collaborative style of directing and editing.
- 5:00 – Collins speaks to the adaptation process from book to film and reveals which scenes she’s happy to see in the film.
- 6:00 – Collins talks about her opinion on how she looks for fan feedback on the films she’s involved in.
- 6:45 – Collins reveals her next project Love, Rosie and offers a few details on her character.
By Pamela Pena ( Site Founder)